Housing permit

A housing permit can be granted by the district office in your area.
When applying for a housing permit the following documents:
- Valid ID / valid residence permit (card);
- Most recent income tax return or annual statement (s) or income specification (s);
- For rent: income specification and a copy of lease, signed by the landlord;
- For homes: preliminary purchase contract;
- Divorced: a copy of the interim injunction or other legal document in which the
    guardianship / custody of any children is regulated;
- If you do not live in Rotterdam: an excerpt of the population.

Of all the people in your household who have an income above the income you need to bring information to the council for your application.

Any questions?
Wonen MVM has a search engine where you can find everything regarding the City of Rotterdam. Click here